Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gobble Gobble

So I figured out how to fix my photo issue. Apparently Google only gives someone 1gb of storage for free. I had two options. I could delete past posts and pictures or I could pay $2.50 a month for a on more storage. I've had this blog since 2008, I wasn't deleting anything. So, $2.50 later, here we are.... Thanksgiving 2012.
 



We spent our Thanksgiving with Erin and her family. We had a feast for lunch and had a really enjoyable day.
Daddy and Jude playing.



Mommy and Baby




Family picture

Baby Braden sleeping. He's so precious!!
 
Erin and I keep trying to get a picture of the boys together. Jude wasn't being very cooperative. :)



All 4 of us.

The boys playing one afternoon.

No comments: