Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Randon Pictures/ Our Weekend /14 Weeks



Jude running in the play area at the mall.

Cheerios and eggs for breakfast.

We babysat Landon for a couple of hours while his momma had a doctors appt. (His mom had her baby today!) and he and Jude were playing with the musical instruments.

Jude loves the shakers.

Reading a book with Mommy.

Gorgeous smile.

My craving that lasted one night. Now we have a bunch of donuts left and it makes me want to gag thinking about them.

I was sitting on the couch today while John scrubbed the stove and inside the refrigerator.

Daddy watching the football game and Jude playing. We had just gotten back from Evan's birthday party.

Cheese

So cute.

We bought these balls for him to play in his pool with....

...but he decided to play with the box instead.

Daddy and Jude

Climb in...

...climb out.

Happy baby. (We don't have random pill bottles laying around, but the one behind him is filled with rocks and he uses it as a noise maker.)

Heyyy

I was trying to get Jude to say "meow" and Riley thought there was a cat somewhere and was getting up to go check.

Sweet ole' Riley


Mommy and baby

*swoon*

Jude playing.


How far along: 14 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 1lb

Maternity clothes: No, but I'm in yoga pants. If I wear jeans I have to wear the belly band.
Sleep: I'm sleeping my heart out right now.
Best Moment this week: Halloween night. We brought over pizzas to Erin's house and chilled out most of the night.
Movement: Yep. No kicking or anything, just kinda moving around in there.
Gender: Won't know for another 26 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 26 weeks.
Belly button: In
Cravings: This pregnancy is so weird. With Jude I craved something for weeks and weeks. This time I crave something for a day then I'm completely over it. I know what I'm not craving...MEAT! Ugh, just the thought of it makes me want to puke. I'm not craving anything at the moment otherwise.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude.

Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: Dad and Linda are coming Thursday!

No comments: