1. Ssoooo far from our families.
2. 30-40 hour drive depending on which city our families are in.
3. Sacramento is not on the beach
4. Flying to Europe is a whole lot longer of a flight.
5. It's soooo far from our families!
1.We love to travel, this is such a great opportunity since we never would have moved for any other reason.
2. San Francisco is an hour and a half away.
3. Lake Tahoe is 2 hours away.
4. Napa Valley is 1 hour away! (we'll be drinking some wine)
5. The cost of living in Sacramento seems to be at our advantage.
6. We love new experiences.
There were other pros and cos but I can't think of any more right now. We're just going to take it one day at a time and try to make the most of our journey. It's only for 3 years and we may never have a chance to live anywhere cool again so I plan on making the most out of move. I'll keep everyone updated on anything new that develops!
I'm still in Louisiana and having a great time! I love hanging out with my families. John is doing well in school and we know what he'll be doing in CA but it's not flying just yet. I'll be back in Indy in about 2 weeks or so.