Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random

John and I went see "Pineapple Express" last night. It was so funny!! We laughed so hard. John and I have a different sense of humor. I hate movies he picks out and vise versa. So, it was awesome that we both enjoyed this movie.

This is the wall outside my classroom. The center says "September 11, 2001". It seemed that not many people remembered what day it was Thursday. I personally, was in a very solemn mood. I had my class put aside all their "B" things. I cut out red strips and handed them glue. They made their flags. Then I put blue finger paint on the table and let them use their fingers for stars. I had teachers asking why flags? Flag doesn't start with "B". I was like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!" So, I just wanted to share my kids art work with you.

2 comments:

BRANDYM said...

I cant believe people were not aware Sept 11. That is upsetting. I am very happy that you had your kids make flags. We should never forget.

Willie Baronet said...

Those flags are great and I still haven't seen the movie. :-)

Oh, and CONGRATS!! Got my special magnet in the mail. xoxo

I just added you as a link to my blog.