Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saints and Colts

Today the Colts and Saints play and we'll find out who is going to the Superbowl. We had John's parents and his aunt and uncle over for some dinner and to watch the game. John made an excellent chicken and white bean chili. It was so yummy! I made a tortellini soup which was really good as well. Thelma brought over some dips, chips, and crackers. It was all really good food!


My Riley supporting the team. And I'm supporting MY team. Geaux Saints!

Could this dog get any cuter?



After a long game, he was worn out. I have never heard my husband yell so loud at the TV. It was fun to watch :)


2 weeks until the honeymoon. We are so ready. I just need to get through work and hopefully that will go by fast!



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Go Saints!!!