Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary to Us!

A year ago today, I married my best friend. He's my biggest supporter and the absolute love of my life. I look back on our year and I feel so blessed. We have had the most amazing year together. It was a year full of surprises, forks in the road, adventures, and most importantly, love. As we enter our second year, there will be many more life changes and experiences, but I know that no matter what happens, we're in it together.
Happy Anniversary, John! 50 more to go...






5 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

This post shows it's Friday the 18th, but it's not! :)

Laurie said...

Just 50?

Michelle Claire said...

Hopefully more but that's just the phrase we use.

Lin and Dad said...

Thought about you and John all day!!! We love you and know you will have a lifetime of happiness! :) Happy First Anniversary.

Megs said...

Hi Michelle-
Thanks for the sweet comment! You can find out info for the upcoming CureSearch walk in Fairfax by clicking on the gold ribbon on my website (it's over the right)
Happy belated anniversary- you two make a cute couple!
Meghan