Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Day Left!!

Look at my countdown ticker for John. 1 Day! I never thought I would see this day. I remember that ticker saying something like 4 months, 1 week, and 5 days. But here we are. 2 weeks from today we will be in CA. This is all so surreal to me. The Brays will arrive in a couple of hours and I finally get my Riley back. I talked to our landlord and we are all scheduled to move in, the movers have given us a delivery date, and we head home Thursday. It'll be so nice being home, yet we will be so busy that our 2 days home will fly by.

John and I had a great weekend. We took a bunch of pictures so I'll post those later on. Last night was his class party and we had a good time. I was able to meet some of the wives and talking about this experience bonded us. Tomorrow is graduation. I have dreamed about this day for 5 long months. I'll be texting people tomorrow to let them know it's all final and finished! But of course it'll be announced on Facebook as well. I hope everyone has a great day, I'm off to yoga. :)

No comments: