Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Relaxed

Today was a very relaxing day. This picture is a little weird because I took it from the bedroom upstairs... through the screen on the window. Anyway, as you can see the leaves are changing and falling to the ground. Do you know what that means? It means it's cold. I'm talking I-have-already-been-sick kind of cold. My body does NOT adjust well to cold weather. So today was my relaxing day. John is gone again for the second weekend in a row, so I have just been hanging out. Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping and I'm happy to say I am 50% done. Today, however was the best. First off, this blog doesn't show the correct time when I post. It is 5:01pm now. I crawled out of bed at 10:30 and went to Walgreen's in my pj's to get a Sunday paper. I came back home and did laundry, ate, and read. All day. That's it. (By the way mom, I'm reading Debbie Macomber's new book, its good!) It has been a great day. I was blessed all month with 4 day weeks and leaving early because of all the Jewish holidays, but tomorrow I work all day everyday until Thanksgiving. Also, today is the last day of Summer in Europe. It's on the calendar. I'm also in a good mood because today I booked a night at a bed and breakfast in Nashville, IN for John and I. We rarely do anything because one of us is always working. However, it's the perfect time. It's a little town FULL of small, individually owned shops. You walk everywhere and they have little restaurants and coffee shops. We went in spring when they weather was just getting to be nice. It also has quite a few bed and breakfast's and we kept saying we wanted to go. We're going to hopefully get alot of Christmas shopping done there but also just enjoy our alone time together. So now I have something to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. Anyway, I'm going back to my reading and I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Why isn't it on your goodreads? Then I would know the name?!!!!! Love you!