Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nothing much....

I know I haven't posted in a while! Sorry!! There has been alot going on here lately. Nothing too fun or exciting but you know...I guess I'll start with our Indianapolis Reception. We had it July 5th and it was a really great time. I was so sick (and not from nerves). I think I had some sort of 24 hour stomach bug. It was hard to stand up straight but I played it off well I think. Mom and Keith were able to come in so that was awesome since I didn't have anyone there from my side except for friends from work. You can read mom's blog on that weekend. It was lots o fun!
This is after our Indy Reception. We needed at least one good picture with Riley. Last weekend John went to PA with his family for a family reunion. He had a great time and I had a very relaxing weekend home. I was able to CLEAN THE WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE!!! I felt very accomplished by the time he came back. Besides cleaning I also got a pedicure, shopped with gift cards for the rest of our towels/ sheets/ etc., and went to a movie. It was great!
Friday was my friend Kate's Birthday! We went out to dinner and to bar's afterwards to celebrate. It was alot of fun.

John and I at P.F. Chang's. We were happy to find it relatively inexpensive for being such a nice restaurant. Yesterday we went see John's 2 aunts in Batesville, IN to show them our wedding pictures and DVD. It was alot of fun and it was great being about to catch up with them. They had a whole lunch spread waiting for us and it was good!! Riley enjoyed being fed and loved on. : ) We also went to Home Depot and spent a gift card there. I came home and ate chicken and sausage gumbo that mom brought me from her cajun store in SC. Yum!!


This picture was supposed to go with the other one at the top. Oh well...
Anyway, today we did a little more gift card shopping. We also went sofa shopping and I think we found "the one" at our price. We're going to check out a few more places then we'll decide. We spent the afternoon reading (me) and snoozing on the couch (him). We have also been getting closer in making final choices for Brazil. Tomorrow is back to work. Talk to you soon!



No comments: