Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, July 26, 2009

One month married...

John and I have been married for one month. It has been an awesome month and love this more than ever! I will be taking pictures on each month anniversary so I can record our first year married. We have been busy (with what? we're not really sure), just alot going on. We bought our very first piece of furniture together yesterday. We got a really big, comfy, overstuffed couch. We love lounging on the couch watching movies or our tv shows. It will be delivered Aug 5 so I'll be blogging that later.
John and Riley cuddling. They are too cute for words.

For our one month anniversary I made crawfish etouffee'. Nothing like stuffing your face with the one you love. I took this picture after we both had our couple of plates. I have cooked all week and I feel like I'm gonna burst. We had really good dinners last week.


Friday night John, his parents, and I went to something called Symphony on the Prairie. It's really big and they play different types of music. Friday was all Billy Joel music. It was amazing! The guy singing it was the star of "Moving Out", which is a Broadway musical put together by Billy Joel. It was so amazing but I couldn't believe the amount of people that showed up. Everyone brings chairs, blankets, food, etc... It was awesome!



This was my view. It was packed!!!
This weekend was good. Today we're going to Eagle Creek Park to have a picnic. It's a beautiful day (it's about freaking time!) and we're going to take Riley and go on the trails and just lay out for a while. I hope everyone has a great week!!




1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy one month!!