Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

This has been a very lazy weekend, which I am so grateful for. First off, Happy Birthday Lin! I hope you had a great day! Yesterday I went meet a friend, Clint, for lunch. I haven't seen him in over a year and we both live in Indy. So that was fun. I pulled into the mall and quickly did a U-turn out of it! It was so packed I couldn't even handle the thought of going in. I came home, relaxed a bit, then went to the Laker's Christmas party. It was fun, I really enjoyed seeing some of Johns family who I haven't seen in a while.Today has been really lazy and relaxing. To make a long story short I was given a $60 giftcard to the spa from someone at school who didn't want to use it herself and expires tomorrow. I asked my friend Kate if she wanted to go get manicures since they are only $30 and we wouldn't have to pay anything. We stopped at Target to get pizza hut then to the spa which was wonderful. I came home and popped a brisket in the oven. John is in Batesville today to see his niece and nephew in a concert. He's the laziest of us all...

"Whatcha doing mom?"

One more full week of school! I'm so excited. Friday is our Chanukah play so it'll be a stressful week but hopefully it will fly by. I hope everyone has a great week!


2 comments:

BRANDY said...

RILEYS GOT IT GOING ON!!!!

Laurie said...

Sounds perfect!