Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 Weeks

How Far along: Wed. will be 7weeks
Total weight gain: A pound(ish)

Maternity clothes: No, but I bought a bellaband and (of course) the bloat feeling has gone away and I can usually button my pants fine now. I say that but I've only wore I pair since then. I haven't even tried the ones that are actually tight.
Sleep: All night!
Best Moment this week: Hitting the 6 week mark and my birthday.
Movement: Too soon
Gender: I'm thinking boy this week.
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 34 weeks!
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Chik-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich and chicken stew. It's all I want.
What I miss: Feeling great most days, but if I need to feel like crap for a healthy baby, then it's totally worth it.
Stretch Marks: Only in my mind
What I am looking forward to this week: Hitting the 7 week mark and my parents coming out on Thursday for Christmas!!!
 Still all bloat and some remnants of chicken stew :)
 Riley is exciting to be a big brother. This picture of him sleeping is so cute!!

No comments: