Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 Weeks

How Far along: 10 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: I have no idea! I'm sure not much at all
Maternity clothes: No, and since I've stopped cramping and the bloat feeling is gone, I haven't used my bella band in a week.
Sleep: Depends, some night I sleep all night and some I'm in and out all night.
Best Moment this week:  Being in Louisiana. Nothing better than family and good food!!
Movement: Too soon, though apparently he/she is moving it's little arms and legs around.
Gender: I have NO idea! I can't even guess anymore.
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 30 weeks!
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Anything Cajun. Rice & gravy, crawfish, gumbo, home cooking.
What I miss: Nothing. I feel so great!
Stretch Marks: Only in my mind
What I am looking forward to this week: Hopefully baby is hitting all milestones. I also hope I continue to feel this wonderful. I'm still a little tired and some back pains, but otherwise, I can't complain at all. My appetite is back!

I haven't taken a 10 week picture yet so I'll indulge you next time. :)

No comments: