Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

12 Weeks

How Far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: None! Can you believe it? I thought it would be like 5lbs because I feel a little heavier.
Maternity clothes: No, and since I've stopped cramping and the bloat feeling is gone, I haven't used my bella band in a while. However, I'll be wearing it tomorrow. Pants are defiantly tighter.
Sleep: Welcome to my life, Insomnia. I'm reading "Sleep deprived no more" and I'm not seeing improvement yet. But I know sleep will eventually catch up with me.
Best Moment this week:  Hearing baby's heartbeat! I knew I was pregnant the first 5 weeks because I felt so bad, but then all of a sudden I felt great, so it was nice to hear the heartbeat and know everything was still going well with baby. Heartbeat was 148. Also, realizing I officially have a little baby bump (doctor confirmed). It's really small and it's my lower abdomen so no pictures for y'all. I can't be showing my goodies!
Movement: Too soon for me to feel anything, but apparently if I poke my stomach baby will squirm and move around.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 28 weeks!
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Chocolate milk!!!! I'm drinking a few large glasses of milk a day.
What I miss: Not a thing. 
Stretch Marks: Only in my mind
What baby is up to: Reflexes! Baby's fingers begin to open and close, his toes curl, his eye muscles clench, and his mouth makes sucking movements.
What I am looking forward to this week: I'm looking forward to entering my second trimester next Tues/Wed. John and I are also going register this weekend.  :)

This is baby at 12 weeks. I don't have picture of me this week. Our doc confirmed the baby bump. Hopefully it'll keep growing enough so we can at least get a picture of it.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Milk? You? Amazing!

Michelle Claire said...

I know, right?

Christine said...

I've heard that milk cravings mean BOY!! I craved milk for Connor. Just sayin...