Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, July 16, 2012

Napa and Jude!


This weekend I traveled to Napa to my cousin Annie's bachelorette party. It was a freakin blast and we had SO MUCH FUN!! Most of these pictures are on Facebook, but I know some of you aren't on there so here they are again.


Annie and I

Ben from the Bachelor has a winery in Sonoma so we made a stop there. Ben and Courtney (the girl he chose on the show) were there, as well as another co-owner, Danny. We all fell in love with Danny.

Yum

Sonoma Winery

Breakfast

Night out

Behind the bar picture


Bachelorette party night

We ate at a place called Gott's for lunch one day. The line was snaked around and we found out this place was on "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives". We now know why. Holy crap it was good!

Wine tasting

Me and Danny!!! *swoon* Holla! I wanted to put him in my pocket and take him home with me. John said no.

Jude riding in the basket today.

John took this picture to send to me while I was in Napa.

Daddy was trying to make a mohawk on my baby.


Another picture John took. Swinging on their morning walk.

He fell asleep one morning while John was on the phone. Haha!

Jude was swinging on his friend David's swing. We went to his first birthday party yesterday. It was a great time, but Jude wasn't feeling good, so we left early. I was impressed that he was holding on so well.

My little batman.

No comments: