Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jude and 18 Weeks




Jude's newest obsession is empty boxes. He carries them all around the house and fills them with toys. I took pictures of a few boxes laying around the house, though I have thrown away much more than these few. :)

Carrying around the Zatarains box.

Trying to hold a box and read a book at the same time.

Empty box

Empty box

Happy baby

Cheese face (my fave!)

John and I are going through a temp struggle. He is always warm and likes to keep the heat low. I, however, am cold and I don't like when Jude's hands are cold in the mornings. We are constantly lowering and raising the temp. Finally I told him I could no longer stand anything below 67 and we would be having a serious conversation if that continued. I left him a reminder just in case he forgets. :) Needless to say, we've worked out an agreement. :)

We attended a Christmas party last night and had an amazing time! Jude took off when we got there and didn't stop until we left. This was taken before we left the house and it is the only picture we got with his face and outfit both showing. His eyes crack me up.

I made a pork roast and rice & gravy on this rainy and windy Sunday.

Jude eating his smoothie.

I found a new thing for Jude to eat for lunch. I think he's getting tired of his usual sandwich. He loves it! Now I have something to switch out for lunches during the week.



How far along: 18Weeks. Geez, this pregnancy is flying by.
Total weight gain: 1.5lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm about there. Jeans don't fit and shirts are starting to ride up a bit. I wore maternity jeans last night and they are still a little big, but when I tried on my regular jeans they wouldn't even zip.
Sleep: It's a love/hate relationship. I can no longer sleep on my stomach so I'm getting used to a new sleeping position.
Best Moment this week: Our Christmas party last night. So much fun!
Movement: Yes. This baby is moving around like crazy now. She/he woke me up at 5am this morning just kicking around. :) Such a great feeling.
Gender: Won't know for another 22 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 22 weeks.
Belly button: In
Cravings: Cookies
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude. Love this boy.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: We have a Christmas party for babies and moms this week that we've been planning for awhile. There will be crafts and gifts for the kids, as well as a white elephant gift exchange for moms. So excited for this!


18 Weeks
 

No comments: