Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, January 19, 2009

Nothing much...

I have been hounding John for sometime now to put up the living room curtains. Last weekend, we finally did just that. It makes the whole room different. Don't look at the rest of the room, I didn't clean it before I took this picture. Riley's blanket is still on the couch. Anyway, I love how it looks and he even admitted he liked them as well. So, this past weekend John and I went to a couple's retreat for the Catholic church. We are getting married on the beach but we'll be having our marriage blessed in the church as well. It was a great, tiring, and meaningful weekend. However, my future husbands humor came out a few times. This is one of them...
He wore this on the last day. It was so funny!! Of course, he was the only one with my kind of sense of humor. It was hysterical! There was alot of talking and sharing. However, on the last day it was time to go. I noticed alot of the couple's looked alike. It was pretty funny. We also played the newlyweds game. We lost. That game is a sham! One of the questions was "What does your spouse like on his pizza?" I guessed. We only get the things I like on pizza. haha. Another was "What kind of animal do you think your are?" I put a dog only because John and I love dogs and I thought he would think that. Nope, he said giraffe, because he knows I love giraffe's. Just things like that. Plus, the fed us like crazy! We ate non stop.But overall, it was a very special weekend for us. We're very happy we went. This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. I know things like that won't last forever but I appreciate them now. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in my life : )Now, he's off to the gym and I'm going clean and run errands. We're back to real life. Next month will be 3 years for us. I can't wait for the next 50. Love you johnboy.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awwwwww. The curtains look fantastic and it does give color to your room!