Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tired

Do you ever find yourself so tired you wondered where the past month went? I could have sworn I just celebrated Christmas two weeks ago. The winter sucks. Every single day is the same. Cabin fever has kicked in and I feel if someone tries to talk to me at the wrong time, I will have to break some bones. Since January it's get up, go to work, spend all 8 hours indoors with the same 8-9 kids everyday, come home, cook dinner, shower, pjs, tv, then bed. How boring is that? Last week I was dying to get out so we walked the mall. I'm bored. I'm agitated every day. I'm so tired. I can go to bed at 7pm or 11pm (which I never do) and I can have the same amount of tiredness. I'm just utterly exhausted.I want sun as well as the warmth that goes with it. I want to walk outside and not hurt because the cold goes straight to my bones. When it does warm a little, I want the sun without the downpour of rain. They say people are most depressed during the winter. I can see why. The monotony is putting me in a bad mood daily. I try to be nice at all times with John but sometimes I'm like "OMG I'M SO BORED AND I'M TIRED OF BEING STUCK IN THE HOUSE BUT IT'S SO COLD OUTSIDE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO WALK OUTSIDE TO GET TO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!" Know what I mean?

So anyway, I just feel like writing tonight. I could go do wedding stuff, but I just don't feel like it. I could do lesson plans, but again, don't feel like it. Like every other night, I'm sure I'll just lay on the couch and watch tv. I think my brain is losing some cells. I feel like I'm getting more dumb because I'm wasting all my time watching tv and not educating myself. However, I'm so exhausted from running around with 4 year olds everyday that the thought of using my brain for anything just makes me grouchy. Know what I mean?

John's walking the dog and the wind is blowing so hard the house is creaking and freaking me out a bit. I can feel the house creak under my feet. It's a freaky feeling. It reminds me of the STL earthquake. Remember mom? Now that was some freaky deaky stuff going on. I thought someone had jumped in the bed with me, it scared the bejeezies out of me. It's kind of like that. I know that no one is in the house but it all of a sudden creaks and moves a little. Weird. Sigh. Ok, I'm tired of typing and I think Friends is coming on so I better go. I'm just moody. I'll be much better tomorrow because it's Thursday and that means it's almost Friday! Good night ya'll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put on a pair of red sparkly shoes,click your heels 3x, chant "there's no place like home" and you'll be in hot sticky Louisiana before you know it! Or you could just go to a tanning bed and take some vitamin D. I vote for home since we miss U so much!

Lin

Michelle Claire said...

I'll try the red shoes. I can't do the tanning bed because I don't want cancer : )I wish I were in LA to. I miss ya'll!!!!!!!