Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mardi Gras

Ok, so I'm a little late in saying Happy Mardi Gras!!!! But that's ok, I'm sure no one minds. For our class art project of the day, my kids made Mardi Gras masks. I brought beads to school and I taught them to say "Throw me something mister!!!". At the end of the day, Hank, the one in white said "I can't wait to go to Louisiana and see Mardi Gras!". It was so funny. I wanted to order a king cake but with shipping it would be $45. Not worth it! Well, ok it is worth it, but my fiance' doesn't have a job so buying a cake would be thought of as a waste of money. It would have been good though... Two friends from work thought I needed to celebrate just a little. After work we went to a bar/ restaurant that was having a Mardi Gras theme. We wore beads and had Hurricanes. Delish! It was a great day! Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness. We don't have many plans for the weekend. I babysit Saturday night and that's about it.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

I know you are not babysitting now since you are so sick. Get well. The masks are so cute! What a great teacher you are. Love you. 30 more days.