Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nothing much..

Hey ya'll. Just updating everyone, not that's there's really anything to update. This past weekend was awesome. I slept in on Saturday. John went volunteer with the neighborhood alley cleanup. Yeah, not for me so I went shopping with some gift cards. Lots of fun! Sunday we went to the mall for a bit because I needed a white shirt and ended up at Old Navy getting one for $10! John's cousins son had his first communion that afternoon so we went to that. He has a great family so it was lots of fun! Right after that we came back home because we had a bar-b-que with the neighbors. It was a very relaxing weekend. John has been working hard on painting the bedroom this week. It's looking really good. I can't wait to post the before and after pics on here.

It's almost Friday thank goodness. I am DONE with work for the week. However, it looks like were going to have another busy weekend. We're having a bar-b-que with a couple Friday night. Saturday we have a wedding to go to. It starts at 2 and the reception is at 5:30 (??!!) I know, it takes up our whole day! Sunday I plan on sleeping in and them my wedding shower is at 1pm. Yay! It's going to be alot of fun, I can't wait! Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! I'm off to work!

No comments: