Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 Weeks

How Far along: 15 weeks (Can you believe it?)
Total weight gain: I'm sure it's just a pound or so.
Maternity clothes: Nope. I just wear yoga and jersey knit pants everyday.
Sleep: This past week I seem to be sleeping alot more.
Best Moment this week: Our Valentines dinner at PF Changs. It was delicious! .
Movement: Too soon for me to feel anything, but apparently baby is moving all around. I'm told I should feel baby between 16-20 weeks. I am feeling the stretching and pulling in my stomach, mostly when I go to bed at night or first thing in the morning.
Gender: All Girl. 
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 25 weeks! (this number keeps getting smaller and smaller)
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Nothing.
What I miss: Not a thing.
Stretch Marks: None yet 
What baby is up to: She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds
What I am looking forward to this week: David and Thelma will be here tomorrow!!! We are so excited and having been looking forward to their arrival. We also have our 16 week checkup on Monday and I'm excited to hear baby's heartbeat again.


A baby at 15 weeks (not ours).

No comments: