Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far along: 16 weeks. Already.
Total weight gain: 3lbs
Maternity clothes: No. I just wear yoga and jersey knit pants everyday.
Sleep: I'm sleeping all night long right now! 
Best Moment this week: Having the Brays over and hearing our baby's heartbeat .
Movement: It's getting closer to the time when I should feel it. My stomach is still doing the stretching and pulling thing though which is quite annoying, especially at night.
Gender: All Girl. 
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 24 weeks! (this number keeps getting smaller and smaller)
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Chips and dip. It also feels like I'm drinking everything in sight.         
What I miss: Sometimes I miss feeling like myself and not having different things going on with my body.
Stretch Marks: None yet 
What baby is up to: Tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
What I am looking forward to this week: Saturday.
 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I think it will be funny one day when you show your son how you thought he was all girl!!! Love you

Michelle Claire said...

I thought the same thing!!! Hahahaha