Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

13 Weeks/ Second Trimester

How Far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm sure it's still none. I wish I had a scale.
Maternity clothes: I'm back to the Bella Band. My most loose fitting jeans no longer button up.
Sleep: This changes daily. Some nights I'm completely out, some I toss and turn.
Best Moment this week:  Hitting the second trimester!! Worst moment this week? Realizing that labor and delivery are that much closer. Also, I've noticed that things are changing a whole lot faster this week. Everything was gradual in the first trimester, now it seems everyday that something happens and it's all going a little too fast for me.
Movement: Too soon for me to feel anything, but apparently if I poke my stomach baby will squirm and move around.
Gender: All Girl. John has decided it's a boy because of the milk comment (Thanks Christine!! haha) Though he did say he can be persuaded back to girl, I just need to tell him something girl related. lol. He's so funny. I think there are only 3 people that think this baby is a girl so I'm really excited to find out the sex.
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 27 weeks!
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: McDonald's breakfast. My mouth is watering just thinking about an egg,cheese, and sausage biscuit with a hash brown. Mmmm. I just looked at the clock and it's too late for breakfast now.
What I miss: Not a thing. 
Stretch Marks: Only in my mind
What baby is up to: Baby is the size of a peach, about 3 inches long. If you are having a girl, she will have more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries by week 13.
Her teeth are in place under her gums, waiting to come out during teething, which can start as early as three months, or as late as twelve months.
What I am looking forward to this week: Hopefully baby will hit all milestones.  I'm also looking forward to John and I celebrating 5 years together next week. We're going to make a trip to the Chili's Friday night. Momma is wanting some fajitas!


Ok, so the first picture I was trying to suck in, the second I look alot bigger than I would like so I'm sure dinner is showing itself. These pictures are getting more and more embarrassing to put up. *Sigh*

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Fajitas! Looking good, sweetheart!

Kendra Rodriguez said...

Enjoy every minute of the weight gain. You are built just like me, will probably have a basketball and be able to wear your old jeans on after 2 weeks, like me. Trust me the feeling of growing another life inside of you surrmounts the weight gain.

Christine said...

Sorry Michelle!