Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

24 Weeks!

How far along: 24 Weeks.
Total weight gain: I'll find out for sure Monday but by the looks of it, about 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything maternity or dresses.
Sleep: I'm sleeping all night, every night (most of the time).
Best Moment this week: Being in Louisiana!! It's so good to be home and see all of my family. My baby shower was also a highlight. This baby is going to need his own house to store everything he's gotten so far! 
Movement:  He doesn't stop. It's not 24/7 or anything like that but it is at least every few hours, sometimes constant but sometimes not.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: None. Hopefully I won't have any for another (gulp) 16 weeks.
Belly button: Slowly but surely, it's making it's way out. It's mostly there.
Cravings: Food.       
What I miss: As of right now, nothing. 
Stretch Marks: *Sigh*  The line by the belly button has gotten darker.
What baby is up to: Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, his newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.
What I am looking forward to this week: I fly home tomorrow and Bob and Mike will be there! It will be so good being able to see them this weekend. I'm also looking forward to organizing the baby's room.

No comments: