Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Adventurous Weekend!

My friend Kate from Indy flew to CA for a few days to hang out with me. We had such a great time, it was really hard to see her go. We always have such a good time talking, laughing, eating, and just hanging out. I picked her up from the airport Thursday morning and we went straight to lunch, got a pedicure, and then just hung out on the couch watching tv all afternoon. It was great! Friday morning we headed to Ikea (love that store!) where we bought quite a few things. I bought a bookshelf for the baby, a lamp, shelves for the nursery wall, and a wire drawer container thingy for the baby's closet for all of the extra diapers, wipes, lotions, baby wipes, ect. This is Kate checking out the dresser drawers in Ikea.
 Shopping away!
 We shopped for about 2 hours and we were starving afterwards so we headed to In-N-Out Burger. This is one of me and John's favorite places to eat. Delicious!
 Saturday we decided to head to Napa Valley. We stopped in Sanoma because they always have a b-b-que pit going and the smell lures me back every time. We ate a good lunch and walked around exploring the shops.
 As we headed out of Napa, we stopped at a winery so Kate and John could enjoy a wine tasting. They enjoyed it and John ended up buying a bottle of wine.
 The family. John was making sure "Butler" got in the picture. We're ready for the game tonight!

 My favorite man in the world.
 Vineyards behind the winery we stopped at. The weather was absolutely beautiful!
 Us 3 :)
Yesterday Kate and I headed to the outlet mall where we spent way too much money but had a great time. I dropped her off at the airport around 5:30am this morning and I've been running errands. Today is the first day that I am in shorts and a t-shirt. My skin is a little red from being in the sun. We have all the windows open and we're going to enjoy this perfect weather. I'll blog Wed. for my 22nd week!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You all look so cute! Looks like you had loads of fun!