Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 10 lbs total. (8 in the last 5 weeks, haha!) Let's just say I'm all back into the eating phase. :)
Maternity clothes: I only wear jersey knit pants, a pair of maternity jeans, a few maternity shirts, some of John's t-shirts, and most of my regular shirts. I'm so ready for spring/summer so I can pull out my dresses.  
Sleep: I'm sleeping all night, every night (crossing fingers) and I'm even still napping. I also just bought a $10 body pillow from Walmart. Have you ever priced a body pillow? Expensive! I assumed I would just surround myself with pillows throughout this pregnancy but that body pillow is the best investment I had made so far. So comfy!!
Best Moment this week: A few things this week! Being able to see our little boy during the ultrasound. Always does my heart good.  I made an "A" on my midterm that I spent alot of time studying for. I met 2 wives of people John works with (one of the women work for the same company as John) and I now have 2 friends here! Finally! All 3 couples went out to lunch last weekend and I've since hung out with one of the ladies, who happens to be 10 weeks pregnant. We had alot to talk about, obviously. All 3 of us have made plans to go shopping next Saturday. Yay!
Movement: Haha! He doesn't stop! I love it. It's the best feeling in the world. He sometimes wakes me up with his kicking, but I'm enjoying every second of it. After worrying so much about him not moving, I'm treasuring every kick. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: None. Hopefully I won't have any for another (gulp) 19 weeks.
Belly button: Slowly but surely, it's making it's way out. It's not all the way out, but it's halfway there.
Cravings: I don't really have any cravings except cheese, but let's face it, that was a craving even before I was pregnant. I'm at the point where I'll eat anything I like and I'll eat alot of it.      
What I miss: As of right now, nothing. 
Stretch Marks: *Sigh*  The line by the belly button has gotten darker.
What baby is up to: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound (he's 14oz) and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.
What I am looking forward to this week: Kate is coming tomorrow! I am so excited! She is one of my friends from Indy who decided to come visit me. Yay! She'll get here tomorrow morning and will leave Monday morning. I'm so excited to be able to spend time with her!

No comments: