Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 weeks. Almost halfway.
Total weight gain: I'm still at about the 8lb mark.
Maternity clothes:  I wear jersey knit pants, my maternity jeans, and 3 maternity tops. I also hit up the Old Navy sale and bought about 4 tank tops that I can continue to wear even after the baby is born.
Sleep: I'm sleeping all night long right now! This time change is kicking my butt.
Best Moment this week: Finding out Mom and Keith are moving back to St. Louis! They will be so much closer.
Movement: Yes, but the past week I've barely felt him once a day, if that. It's making me really nervous but my next appointment is March 28th and we'll have an ultrasound so I'll be able to see him.
Gender: ALL BOY!!!!!!!
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 21 weeks! (this number keeps getting smaller and smaller)
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Nothing much. Still chips and dip, grapes, and the chocolate craving has hit! Every other day I'll allow myself to have either thin mints or m&m's. I can't have both and I can't have them every night. I don't want to go from gaining 8lbs to 20lbs in a week!       
What I miss: Feeling my little boy kick a few times a day, everyday.
Stretch Marks: Sigh. There is a light line from my belly button to the top of my pubic bone. It'll get darker as my belly gets bigger.
What baby is up to:  Your baby's sensory development is exploding! His brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear your voice now Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
What I am looking forward to this week: I'm hoping he will become more active. I'm also looking forward to the 3 shipments of items I ordered this past week for his room. I bought airplane closet dividers, airplane wall hooks, and a sign to hang up in the nursery. Those were the 3 things I had to have, so I'm finished shopping for now. :)
19 weeks.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I get to see you in less that a month!!!

Michelle Claire said...

I know, Thank God!!!!