Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks. Almost halfway.
Total weight gain: According to my new trusty $7.99 scale from Target, I have gained a total of 8lbs.
Maternity clothes:  I wear jersey knit pants, my maternity jeans, and I just bought 2 maternity tops. They are heaven sent. I finally feel comfortable and I don't have my shirt riding up all day.
Sleep: I'm sleeping all night long right now! I'm also taking much shorter naps, if any at all.
Best Moment this week: Being able to spend time with the Oges'. We had a great time shopping, eating, and hanging out. I can't wait to see everyone again in April!
Movement: YES! I feel him a few times a day, mostly during the evening.
Gender: ALL BOY!!!!!!!
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 22 weeks! (this number keeps getting smaller and smaller)
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Nothing much. I am going through alot of grapes right now though.       
What I miss: Nothing!
Stretch Marks: Sigh. There is a light line from my belly button to the top of my pubic bone. It'll get darker as my belly gets bigger.
What baby is up to:  Baby's become amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. 
What I am looking forward to this week: Relaxing!

No comments: