Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, March 28, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound

We had our ultrasound today and it went really well. Baby Boy is 14 oz. and very active. The lady who did our ultrasound could not stop laughing because he was moving around so much. It was a really cool experience. There was a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall, which is where we were able to see him. This first pic is of him moving his hands around. It looked like he was waving, which was really cute.
These are his 5 fingers.
And his little tootsies (his feet).
Um, yeah..... still a boy!
His profile. I love his little nose.
It was really great being able to see him. It makes me worry a little less knowing he's healthy. I love watching him move so much. He's definitely been moving a whole lot more, especially after I eat.

I've gained a total of 10lbs and my belly is measuring where it's supposed to be. I'll do my weekly update Wednesday!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

What a cutie!

ksue said...

I LOVE IT! So glad you got to have some "face-time" with your baby :)) It's so amazing...I cannot wait to meet this baby!

love you sister