Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

17 Weeks!

How Far along: 17 weeks. The best week yet ;)
Total weight gain: 3lbs
Maternity clothes:  I mostly just wear yoga and jersey knit pants everyday. I have ordered a pair of maternity jeans and they should be here sometime this week.
Sleep: I'm sleeping all night long right now! I'm also taking much shorter naps, if any at all.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our healthy baby boy and finding out the sex!
Movement: YES! Last week I felt something and I knew instantly it was him. It's still very light and I don't feel him everyday, but it's pretty cool to feel little kicks.
Gender: ALL BOY!!!!!!!
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have any for another 23 weeks! (this number keeps getting smaller and smaller)
Belly button: It'll be in for awhile
Cravings: Chips and dip.          
What I miss: Nothing! After finding out the gender and feeling him move, this pregnancy is much more real and I'm loving every second of it.
Stretch Marks: Sigh. There is a light line from my belly button to the top of my pubic bone. It'll get darker as my belly gets bigger.
What baby is up to:  Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now, and he's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. He can move his joints, and his sweat glands are starting to develop.
What I am looking forward to this week: The Oges' are coming Friday! It's going to be so great to be able to hang out with my family! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

We CAN"T wait to see you guys!!!