Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 15lbs. total. 
Maternity clothes: I wear anything maternity or dresses.
Sleep: I'm sleeping well when I'm in my own bed, otherwise not so good.
Best Moment this week: Hanging out with Bob and Mike. It was alot of fun! Easter dinner was delicious so that was also a plus.
Movement:  Often. He may sleep sometimes but once he gets moving, he's at it for awhile. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: None. Hopefully I won't have any for another (gulp) 15 weeks.
Belly button: Slowly but surely, it's making it's way out. It's mostly there.
Cravings: Food. I'm back to wanting comfort foods.
What I miss: A clear nasal passage. 
Stretch Marks: The line by the belly button has gotten darker.
What baby is up to: Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. He weighs about a pound and a half, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
What I am looking forward to this week: I'm looking forward to the end of school. I'm super busy and will continue to be until May 19. I'm also looking forward to our BBQ we're having with some friends this weekend at our house. The weather is beautiful and I can't wait to sit in the sun! However, I'm not looking forward to the glucose test I have to take in 2 weeks. :(

1 comment:

ksue said...

awe, don't street about the glucose test :) just like drinking stout kool-aid.