Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Thursday, February 9, 2012

6 Months Old!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old. Where has the time gone? Why is it flying by? It seems like yesterday when I first heard his cry and then saw him for the first time as he was laid on my chest. Six months ago I found out what true, unconditional love feels like. My son has made me the happiest person in the world. He has such a big personality and he makes me laugh every day. I'm looking forward to watching him grow in the next 6 months. I don't think I could be any more blessed. :)


I took Jude to Chipolte for lunch today and he couldn't decide on which toy he wanted to play with. I was cracking up watching him! He kept sticking out his tongue to get the giraffe in his mouth.

I was dying laughing as I took this. I decided to try and bath him without his bathtub. He just laid back, rested his head on his hand, and had the cutest grin on his face.

He was sitting up.....

Then he started to slowly fall......

Boom! Landed on his tummy.

Happy 6 Months, My Sweet Baby Boy!!! You have made me the happiest mommy in the world!!!

Love


I caught him mid-roll

Boink! He landed on his back.

"Hi, Mom. This tummy time thing isn't so bad!"


 Baby boy also has 2 teeth! They have both broken through the gums and are continuing to grow. I tried to get a few pictures....
Brown or Green eyes?

His face cracks me up.



John left 2 weeks ago for a work trip. He will be back early Saturday morning around 1am. These 2 weeks have been both challenging and rewarding. Jude and I spent alot of quality time together. He also stayed with his very first babysitter while I went get a haircut, pedicure, manicure, and lunch with friends. 

Thanks to Mom, Thelma and Erin for their support these last 2 weeks. They called to check on us, listened to my frustrations, offered advice and their wisdom, and reminded me that I was doing a fantastic job. An awesome support system can make any hard situation easier. Thanks, y'all. :)

FYI: If I don't answer my phone this weekend or next week (John has the week off), it's because we are having some serious and much needed family time!

No comments: