Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jude's Swim Lessons

John got home a little after midnight last night. Wahoooo!!!!!! We are so happy to have him home!! I decided to sit on the sidelines today while Jude and John participated in swim lessons. I know they needed the bonding time and I would be able to take pictures. I took a ton and put 17 of them on here. I did take videos, we just have to figure that out.

Today was the first time Jude was dunked underwater. He went under a few times and never once cried. My big boy had such a good time and had a good nap this afternoon. John really enjoyed it also. Not only will we be going back for next weeks swim lessons, but since John has most of next week off we're going to go to the pool so us 3 can swim. Jude really loves it!
Excited for swimming!




Kick, Jude!




Getting dunked







The baby to the left is 8 months old and has already had 2 haircuts. :)

No comments: