Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweethearts Dinner

John, Jude, and I headed to the our friends Michele and Russ's house for a "Sweetheart" dinner. They were supposed to have a Superbowl party but their kids were sick so it got cancelled. Michele was really bummed and asked if we could get together this weekend. We were all for it so we, along with 3 other couples and kids, went to their house.

It was a really nice dinner and, as always, we had a fabulous time. There was lots of conversation, laughing, and playing with babies. John and I really love our friends out here. We feel as if they are our family and we spend lots of time with them. We're already planning Easter dinner at our house...

This first picture cracks me up. I was telling Linda just yesterday that seeing all the car seats in one area cracks me up. I forget alot of the time that I'm in this new life that is filed with babies, but I absolutely love it. I wasn't sure I would, but as "they" say, it's different when it's your own. It's also different when your really close to people because then you love theirs as well.

Carseats! And 2 aren't here....

Guys with the boys.
 These next few pictures are of us hanging out with the babies. I love seeing them all together.



 Jude and Ella are good friends. They interact so well with each other. It constantly cracks Michele and I up. Although Jude is waaayyyyyy to young to have a girlfriend, Michele and I talk about how great it would be if we were the "in-laws". I would actually like my sons in-laws. However, he is far to young and I am so not ready for that stage, so for now they will reamin just friends.

Jude smiling with Sophie in his mouth.


No comments: