Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Play Date

My friend Michele had a play date at her house today. It was so much fun and, as always, so nice to have girl talk. Jude had a fabulous day and ate and napped on time today.
Jackson being cute as ever.

Jude, Jackson, and Evan

Ella and Jackson

Jude was obsessed with getting into the basket of toys.

My happy little man.

"Stop moving, Jude, I'm trying to kiss you!"

*Kiss*

Our babies

Naptime. Talk about pulling my heart strings.

My friend Erin is amazing. I can't believe I have only known her a year. I feel like we've been friends for years. She knew I've been having a rough few weeks and she gave me a sweet giftbag today filled with goodies. I watched Jackson for her Monday so she bought me a Target giftcard, though watching Jackson was super easy. She also got me a card with very encouraging and supportive words that make me really appreciate our friendship.

All in all, a great day!

No comments: