Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 1lb

Maternity clothes: No, but I'm in yoga pants. If I wear jeans I have to wear the belly band.
Sleep: I'm sleeping my heart out right now. I can't seem to ever want to stay awake, which is a challenge with a 1 year old.
Best Moment this week: Poppa and Nana visiting.
Movement: Yep. No kicking or anything, just kinda moving around in there.
Gender: Won't know for another 25 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 25 weeks.
Belly button: In
Cravings: Popeyes. I'm surprised I haven't gained 20lbs already.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude. Love this boy.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: Our moms group is having a recipe play date. We're going to bring recipes to share, as well as a dish so everyone can sample. I am really looking forward to this.
 
 
A friend loaned me her maternity clothes. I'm now set for winter!
 
 
Jude and Evan
 My dad and Linda came visit us for a couple of days. We had a great time and of course I forgot to take pictures. I'm getting really bad at that because Jude is always on the move and I'm constantly following him. Anyway, it was nice to see them and I know they loved seeing Jude! :)
Watching Poppa and Nana's plane landing.
 
They landed and Jude was excited!
 
Peek-a-boo.
 
Poppa and Jude playing.
 
Jude had an appointment to get his flu shot today. He enjoys the waiting room.
 
Walking around. Jude has a new word. We don't know if it's "shit" or "sit". Anyway, he was walking around the waiting room, with people in it, saying one of those 2 words really loud. So, the cursing stops today in our house. :)


No comments: