Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

22 Weeks and A Little BROTHER on the way!

How far along: 22 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 8lbs total, but after the amount of food I ate in LA I'm sure it's much higher.

Maternity clothes: Yep. I'm in maternity clothes.
Sleep: Really good since we got home from traveling.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our families!
Movement: Yes. This baby is moving around like crazy now.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 18 weeks.
Belly button: Making it's way out.
Cravings: Chocolate!
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude. Love this boy.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: Getting back into our routine. :)

1 comment:

Obat Penyakit radang empedu said...

I really like this article