Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Travels


Jude and I flew to LA a few days before John met us. Jude was wonderful on the plane rides and it was pretty uneventful (which I like).

Playing
We had such a great time seeing our families, but the part I really look forward to? Eating.
Blue Dog for brunch
We spent Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family. As always, lots of fun and I love catching up with all of my cousins. Santa also made an appearance! Jude seemed very intrigued by him. Nana and Poppa had fun playing with him as well. :)

Christmas pj's.


We spent Christmas day with my mom's side of the family. Once again, I love catching up and seeing everyone. It's also a ton of fun because there is always alot of laughing. :) Honey and Bear enjoyed watching him play and I know miss him during the year.
Jude loves Dora.
John, Jude, and I flew to Indy to visit John's family. Jude was amazing on the flights and conked out the minute we got in the car. He was wide awake and ready to explore when he saw Grandma and Papa!!!
Jude's first snow!!! This kid loves being outside, no matter the temperature. 



Jude trying his first pickle. Not a fan.
We left Indy and flew home. It felt so good landing in CA. We spent New Years Eve just hanging out. I got a pedi and we had dinner with friends that night.

Jude ringing in the New Year at 7pm. :)


We had a really great time, but as always it's nice to be home. We have 5(!!!) boxes being shipped of just stuff we received for Christmas. Gift limits were set and ignored this year, so next year we'll have to try to nip that in the bud. We feel very blessed to not only have such wonderful families, but to have people who love Jude so very much. Baby Peyton is one lucky kid to be born into such amazing families.
 
Now it's back to our routine and play dates. I just redid the boys bathroom yesterday so I'll post pictures of that soon. Next up: getting Peyton's room ready!!
 
*I am terrible at taking pictures. Absolutely terrible. We don't have any pictures with my dads side of the family or Johns family. Thank goodness for Mom or we wouldn't have any on her side either. I'll post some of hers tomorrow, but I wish I would have put more effort into it for the other families.*

1 comment:

ksue said...

LOVE it all...my favorite is the PICKLE! Hahah, priceless.