Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and so on..

Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there!! I hope everyone had an amazing day! My mom and brother, Josh, drove to Indy to see John and I. We had such a great time. It's always hard when they leave. Most of the time was spent in front of the TV, talking. It was great quality time together. Friday night I made smothered chicken (though some people call it stew) and mom made the mac and cheese.... We took tons of pictures! Riley and I posed for a few. There were some ghetto pics, kissing pics, and "remaking" horrible family photo pics like this one.... Haha, I can't stop laughing every time I see this.
Mother's day I made a crawfish ettouffe' for lunch. John spent the day in Batesville with his family. He said they had a great time. We went see a movie that afternoon then took a few family pictures.

Yesterday afternoon we walked the canal and John, Riley, and I took some Spring family pictures. They came out really good! I'll post those when mom gets them to me. Other than that, not too much has been going on. I'm printing out coloring pictures on the letter "Z" for my class and it just dawned on me that we're FINALLY on the letter "Z"! That means school is almost over. 3 and 1/2 weeks until summer break for me, but I'm sending my husband to school for 5 months :( I'm going to miss my buddy. It's been an amazing 15 months together, now on to the real world :) I love my husband and I can't wait to see where our life takes us.


No comments: