Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 Weeks. Where is the time going?
Total weight gain: 20lbs. total. Eek.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything comfortable.
Sleep: Sleep sucks. I went from napping and sleeping all night to barely sleeping through the night. I keep getting up to pee, my congestion has gotten worse, and baby is constantly moving. The past two nights I've been on the couch because I'm so restless and I don't want to keep John awake.  
Best Moment this week: Finding out I passed my glucose test and turning in my last English paper. Phew!
Movement:  Often. Very often. Kick count is completed by 7am. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: No true labor signs, just increased Braxton Hicks. We still have another 12 weeks.
Belly button: It's so weird. Just the top part has popped, but the rest is still on the edge. 
Cravings: Just food.
What I miss: Sleep and ribs that aren't sore everyday.
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet except the dark line below and above my belly button. 
What baby is up to: Your baby is settling into the proper position for birth, with his head facing downward. Your little work in progress is now about 2.5 pounds and almost 16 inches long. He's busy adding new skills such as blinking to an already impressive repertoire of tricks like coughing, sucking, hiccuping, and taking practice breaths. Your baby's sleep now includes the REM (rapid eye movement) phase — and that means he could be dreaming already.
What I am looking forward to this week: I'm leaving for Indy Friday! I'm very excited to see the Brays' this weekend! Tomorrow is my last final and then I'll be finished with school for 2 weeks.

No comments: