Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yuck Weather

I woke up this morning to rain and thunder. John walked into the bedroom to announce it was also cold outside. Ugh. What is up with this California weather? How is it that I'm in shorts and a tank for two weeks then all of a sudden I'm back to sweat pants and a sweatshirt? We had our birth class all day yesterday and  it was a good day to have it because it was cold and windy. There wasn't much we would have done yesterday anyway. It's almost 1pm and I'm still in my pj's. It's such a nasty day it's actually perfect for doing laundry, vacuuming, and making a big pot of chicken and sausage gumbo. Yum! At one point today it started hailing pretty hard. It was so loud, poor Riley ran into our bedroom to hide and cry. He does not like loud noises like that. Anyway, the camera was in our car and John was at the grocery store buying chicken for the gumbo so I used my phone to take a picture.
It looks like it snowed here, but it's all ice. Anyway, it's the last week of school and I have lots of work to do so I'll post Wednesday!

1 comment:

ksue said...

I think California is allergic to you...you need to move back down South :))) haha love you sister