Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

32 weeks

How far along: 32 Weeks/ 8 months pregnant.
Total weight gain: 22lbs. total, but I'll find out Friday the latest weight gain.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything comfortable.
Sleep: Still sleeping good.
Best Moment this week: Buying our camera. Riley also got a much needed haircut so hopefully he won't be so hot after our walks. Other than that, ehh, not too much going on here.
Movement:  He's still moving quite a bit but he's on a schedule now. It is also less kicking and more putting his hands and feet on my stomach and pushing. I'm starting to recognize when his feet are pushing on me.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have these for another 8(ish) weeks. 
Belly button: It's half popped. Ha! And when I'm sitting, it's all the way popped.
Cravings: No cravings.
What I miss: I think I'm about ready for my old body back, however, I know I'm going to miss feeling him kick and move around. I also miss sitting on the couch and being able to breathe.
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet except the dark line below and above my belly button. Fingers crossed it stays this way!
What baby is up to: By now, your baby weighs 4 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair. His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
What I am looking forward to this week: I am looking forward to my 32 week appointment Friday, hospital tour and pedicure Saturday, John's first Father's Day on Sunday, and our 2 year anniversary Tuesday. :)

I took this picture with my phone camera this morning. Riley came to cuddle with me and baby and ended up falling asleep. The baby was kicking him in the head but Riley either didn't feel it or just didn't care. I love snuggling with my boys first thing in the morning. :)

No comments: