Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 Weeks/ 8 months pregnant.
Total weight gain: 24-26lbs.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything comfortable. Mostly tank tops and shorts that remotely fit.
Sleep: Still sleeping good. ::: Knocking on wood :::
Best Moment this week: I went tour the birth center at the hospital and now I have an idea of what will be going on and what the rooms look like. The only problem is we can not plug ANYTHING in. Nothing. Everything we bring has to be charged though I believe there is a waiting area where we can charge things if we desperately need to. Remember this when I don't call you and I'm still in the hospital. My phone will most likely be dead! :) Our anniversary was good. He wasn't here for us to celebrate but we're going to go on a weekend get-a-way in July.
Movement:  He's still moving quite a bit but he's on a schedule now. It is also less kicking and more putting his hands and feet on my stomach and pushing. I'm starting to recognize when his feet are pushing on me.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have these for another 7(ish) weeks. 
Belly button: It's half popped. Ha! And when I'm sitting, it's all the way popped.
Cravings: Burritos!!!!
What I miss: I miss not having hiccups vibrating through me in the middle of the night.
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet except the dark line below and above my belly button. Fingers crossed it stays this way!
What baby is up to: This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
What I am looking forward to this week: I am looking forward to hanging out with John this weekend :)

So yeah, the fingers are starting to swell. It's also 100 degrees here everyday and I feel like the swelling started when the heat began. We'll see! I am having a very hard time thinking I may have to take my wedding band off for the remainder of my pregnancy. My ring is one of the  most important things to me. I love that it symbolizes being married to John and I am very proud of that, so the thought of taking it off makes me a little unhappy.
33 Weeks!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

I just went back and read your dec posts! How time has flown.