Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Weeks!

How far along: 30 Weeks. Ahh!
Total weight gain: 20lbs. total but I'll find out tomorrow at my 30 week appt.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything comfortable.
Sleep: When I'm not totally congested I sleep well, however, our baby's humidifier should be arriving any day now and I plan on using it until he gets here.
Best Moment this week: Having 3 whole days with John to hang out. We really enjoyed it and certainly weren't ready for him to go back to work.
Movement:  Often. Very often.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Hopefully I won't have these for another 10(ish) weeks.
Belly button: It's half popped. Ha!
Cravings: Dairy Queen!
What I miss: I think I'm about ready for my old body back, however, I know I'm going to miss feeling him kick and move around.
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet except the dark line below and above my belly button. Fingers crossed it stays this way!
What baby is up to: Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate his own body temperature and turn up the heat, he'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping him warm up until now.
What I am looking forward to this week: Tomorrow is my 30 week appt. and last ultrasound. I'm ready to see my baby boy again. Monday is John's birthday and he'll get to share his day with his Uncle Michael, who has the same b-day, and Aunt Francine. They are taking 6 weeks to drive from Indiana and back and they will be staying with us this weekend.

No comments: