Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Once again, Comcast sucks and we have been having lots of internet problems. You would think after a few house visits and numerous phone calls, it would be fixed. But no, it's not. Except today so far. I'm taking advantage of it and blogging!

Jude at his 9 month well visit. He's 22.5 lbs and 30 inches long.

Play date with Jackson

I took him to the mall one afternoon to get some of his energy out and we met a very nice mom and her baby, who was also born in Aug. We're meeting them again today.

Jude decided he was a big boy and didn't need a nap all day. This is him at dinner. He could barely keep his eyes open. Haha.

"Good Morning!"
Saturday morning we headed to a park for their yearly Pet-pa-looza. It was all dog related with food and entertainment for the kids. Obviously pets were welcome. :) We had a great time for about an hour and then Jude just took a turn for the worse. He got really hot and couldn't seem to pick his head up off me. We immediately went home and took his temperature, which was 101. He went right down for a nap and slept most of the day. :(
Me and my boys

Our family

Jude playing with his toys while daddy stood in line to get us lunch.

View from our picnic area.
My one goal this weekend was to organize and label. (I love those two words!!) I pulled out all our containers, as well as purchased new ones, and Jude's small clothes, blankets, bibs, anything newborn, and baby toys he's outgrown and packed it all away. It took a few hours, but everything is organized and his dresser has been restocked.

Looking cool during lunch with Momma and Daddy.

Jude's card for John. It took 3 of us to get Jude's footprints.

He likes to hang on to his bouncer and play.
Jude has recently started crawling, though he now prefers to scoot.
Scooting. (The noise at the end is the vacuum being turned on. That noise scares Jude so I had to put the camera down.)

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Nice pics and videos!

Sorry for the troubles with Comcast. I can reach out to my contact to look into the problem. Please feel free to reach out to me. I work for Comcast

Thanks,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com