Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, September 10, 2012

6 Weeks

Just a few pictures...
We babysat Jackson Saturday afternoon so his parents could pack up their house to move this weekend. We had such a good time. He made us laugh alot and he and Jude enjoyed playing together.

Yesterday I met some girlfriends for pedicures and lunch at a Thai place. It was delish!

My happy boy

"Good morning!" The flash blinded him. He likes to pour his cheerios out on the floor, put them back in the bowl, then eat them. So independent!

Putting the cheerios back into the bowl.


We decided we are going to wait until we meet our baby to find out the sex. I love surprises like this! I'm also very organized and I know if I can get the room ready without knowing the sex, then I will be totally fine waiting. I went to Babies R Us and bought a blue crib skirt, green polka dot bed sheet, we already have Jude's green bumper, and I bought a blue/green and pink blanket (not sure if we're bringing home a baby boy or baby girl!!). I'm all set and ready for baby!

 
I saw this crib for sale online and loved it! We knew we were going to go alot cheaper with this baby, but I couldn't believe this find. Walmart just started selling this and put it on sale. It didn't even have reviews yet. I went to the Target and Babies R Us website and read all the reviews for this crib, which were amazing. I can't believe how good of a deal we got. I ordered it immediately and it should be arriving at the store any day now for us to pickup.




How far along: 6 Weeks.
Total weight gain: Not sure.

Maternity clothes: Not even close.
Sleep: Ugh, not this week.
Best Moment this week: Having playdates with all of our friends.
Movement: Of course not.
Gender: Won't know for another 34 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 34 weeks.
Belly button: Still stretched out a little from Jude.
Cravings: As of yesterday, spicy food. As of today, grease to make this morning sickness go away.
What I miss: Thinking that I wasn't going to be pregnant for our Hawaii trip.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing.
What I am looking forward to this week: Lots more playdates and helping our friends move into a house that is literally a few blocks down from us.:)

No comments: