Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

8 Weeks

Jude and I had a date night at a Chinese restaurant. It was delish! He ate egg soup, crab rangoon (spelled wrong?), chicken, and rice. He loved it and went to town eating.

 Yesterday was my first appointment to check out our baby. John wasn't able to make it so I took my friend Erin and we laughed alot.
Yep, it's a healthy baby!

My precious baby. Bean is waving to Momma.

Jude checking out his new sibling. He wasn't really interested.
 Today we had a play date at the park with some friends. We had a great time! Jude really enjoyed himself.
Enjoying his lunch of chicken and grapes.

Checking out the toys on the stroller.

Jude and Ella sharing a snack.

Pushing a stroller all over the place.

Catherine and Jack enjoying their play time. Catherine also just found out she is pregnant, so that makes 3 moms who have August babies that will now have May babies.

"I'm trying to play, Mom."

Erin watched Jude for me for about an hour Sunday and her husband took this picture of them reading. :)



How far along: 8 Weeks.
Total weight gain:  None.

Maternity clothes: No, but shorts are feeling a bit tight.
Sleep: It changes everyday.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our Bean and his/her healthy, strong heartbeat. Always an amazing feeling.
Movement: Um, not sure. Baby is far up and I thought for sure I felt him/her. Ultrasound lady said it is possible because of my size and where baby is located.
Gender: Won't know for another 32 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 32 weeks.
Belly button: Still stretched out a little from Jude.
Cravings: Ugh, nothing.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Waving to Mom on the ultrasound. :)
What I am looking forward to this week: A baby shower I'm going to and a birthday party for one of Jude's friends.

No comments: