Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Friday, September 14, 2012

Judebug

Jude and Jackson sharing a snack.
Jackson, Jude, and Ms. S. on a playdate.


Jude is wanting to take his afternoon naps with me on the couch lately. I am happy to oblige.

This kid loves his new tunnel!

Lunch at Wholefoods.
 


I woke up sick as a dog one morning and Erin brought me greasy McDonald's. I immediately felt better.

Jude is obsessed with anything that opens and closes. No exception to this kitchen with the pantry door.


Enjoying his ham sandwich.

Another nap afternoon.

We met Erin and Jackson at a park one morning. Jude was on the go!

Of course he found wheels to play with.

Jude and Jackson playing.

Jambalaya, ham, and strawberries (not shown) for lunch. This kid puts a hurtin' on jambalaya.

He loves his swing!



Another lunch of ham, cheese, and strawberries with his Justin Beiber hair. Haha. This was taken right after a 3 hour nap.

Jude and I playing.
I'm able to blog this morning because Jude has been sleeping since 8pm last night....over 12.5 hours. Growth spurt?

No comments: