Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, September 17, 2012

Rough Weekend / 7 Weeks

All week Jude had a cough and runny nose. It was fine Thursday, but by Friday when my last blog said "growth spurt?", it was a fever and ear infection. I took him to the doctor Friday and he was put on antibiotics. Saturday and Sunday he threw up anything he ate and wouldn't even let us get near him with liquids. Sunday afternoon was a bit better, but then John was complaining of feeling sick (as well as my friend Erin). We babysat Jackson all day Sunday so they could move into their new house. Last night John was sick as a dog all night and Jude woke up feeling much better and he's starting to eat (thank goodness!!). I'm so ready to have a healthy household and just hoping me and Bean don't catch it.
Poor baby wanted mommy all day Friday.

On the way to doctor's office. He felt so bad.

John kept talking about his sloppy joe sandwich he couldn't wait to have for lunch yesterday. He carefully cut up avocado and got his bread ready...then this happened. We laughed so hard we had tears rolling down our face. He is still talking about the sloppy joe sandwich that could have been and he ruined our rug. Haha!

Jackson and I had a Target date yesterday while John stayed home with Jude.
 
 
 
How far along: 7 Weeks.
Total weight gain:  I'll find out on Monday.

Maternity clothes: Not even close.
Sleep: It changes everyday.
Best Moment this week: Erin moving closer to our house. She was only about 10 minutes away, but now she's like 5. Just down the street! Otherwise, it's been a rough week(end).
Movement: Of course not.
Gender: Won't know for another 33 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 33 weeks.
Belly button: Still stretched out a little from Jude.
Cravings: Nothing! Nothing, nothing, nothing. Morning/afternoon/evening/middle-of-the-night sickness has hit. I checked my journal when I was pregnant with Jude and I felt the same way that same week.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing.
What I am looking forward to this week: A healthy household.


No comments: