Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random Pictures



Jude eating chicken and mac & cheese. He ate it two nights in a row and devoured every last bite.

"Almost done, Mom!"

We babysat Landon for an hour one morning. The boys had a good time playing together.

Jude and I had a mall play date, but we stopped to eat lunch first.

Playing



John keeps asking how we have some many dishes lately. This is his answer. We now have a baby boy who eats and snacks constantly.

So I found myself feeding Jude and picking stuff out. I need to stop this!

This is Jude's second bowl of crawfish etouffee'. This kid went to town on it.

Apparently I was feeding him to slowly and he decided to use his hands.

Jude playing but very distracted by camera.

No comments: